Do you love to teach? Would you like to be more involved with building the Zouk community? dZouk offers the opportunity to existing Zouk dancers and instructors of other styles to learn how to teach Brazilian Zouk.
- Must have either strong Zouk social dance experience OR
- Strong teaching experience in another genre
Structure of Instructor Training:
- Practical and theoretical Brazilian Zouk teaching components
- Training in both leading and following Brazilian Zouk
- Mandatory social dancing experience
- Practical experience assisting and teaching Zouk while supervised by a senior instructor
In order to become certified as an instructor, you must be able to:
- Social dance Brazilian Zouk
- Lead and follow all program components
- Demonstrate a strong theoretical understanding of Brazilian Zouk principles.
- Be able to successfully teach others all program components
Contact us if you would like more information or to register for this program. We will work with you to create the best program to meet your teaching goals, either as an instructor with dZouk or an independent Zouk instructor.