Are you itching to perform on stage? Do you enjoy being part of a team, developing your skills, and pushing yourself to the next level? Then consider joining dZouk’s Student Performance Program, or (for professional dancers) becoming part of the dTroupe!
dZouk Student Performance Program
Learn a choreography and Zouk technique in one program, and have the opportunity to perform at local and out-of-town events. Whether you have performed in other genres or this is your first exposure to stage work, dZouk will coach you to become a top-notch Zouk performer! If you aspire to create your own choreographies or become part of our professional Zouk performance team, this is your first step.
You will Gain:
- More confidence on and off the dance floor
- A deeper musical understanding
- Better Zouk technique
- Understanding of how to aesthetically improve your dancing
- Knowledge to create a performance – not just a dance!
- A supportive and fun team environment
- An opportunity to travel and showcase your talent!
Priority for the Performance Program is given to returning performers.
Admission is by discretion of the course coaches. Contact us if you want to perform!
dTroupe Pro Team
If you are a performer with lots of previous dance experience, consider auditioning for the dTroupe Professional Zouk Performance Group. dTroupe performs locally and internationally. They have previously performed in many cities including Toronto, Montreal, Prague, and Amsterdam.
dTroupe prides itself on its originality and creativity. More than just a performance team, dTroupe regularly fuses Brazilian Zouk with other styles of dance. Past projects have included contemporary, Salsa, and classical Indian dance. No two projects are ever the same!
- Become a part of the premiere professional Zouk team in North America!
- Opportunities to travel the world and perform
- Be involved in highly original, artistic works
- Join the dZouk performance family
- Watch your Zouk abilities grow by leaps and bounds
Admission is by audition only. Contact us for more information.